Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What in the World?

OK, ok, here's the deal. Youthful impetuousness (meaning: acting without thinking) led me to post the two opportunities on the blog. In so doing I failed to respect the fact that the opportunities were written up with me in mind and for sharing among like minded people. These were not intended to be 'public' documents for any and all to see. A personal blog, while conceived as a private environment is still a blog and is thus 'public'. To avoid any misunderstandings and to safe guard the ministries I am in contact with the two opportunities have been removed from the blog. If you wish to obtain copies of the ministry opportunities please email me and I will forward them for your review.

Blessings

PS you can contact me at birdchirp@gmail.com

No comments: